Monday, March 26, 2012

A Few Things

My friend Adrienne was here yesterday checking out grad school and I got to spend the day with her. It was so nice to be in the print shop again and around my past professors and former classmates. It made me really miss school. Adrienne is making some fabulous new work so I know if she moves here it will be inspiring to work closer with her. Here are a couple of pieces from her website.

On Friday I was so happy to see that this little collection was featured on Claire's blog Dream's Are Necessary. They are necessary indeed and I have really been dreaming of seeing these little jars make there way out into the world. Thank you so much, Claire!

Claire has also been updating her shop with lots of handmade cuties including this super sweet tooth. I am always a sucker for a tooth with a face on it. Check out more from her shop here.
I was proudly featured along with this corset made up of Lisa Frank stickers. If I would have known this was ever a possibility I would have changed my mind on having my bridesmaids pick their own dresses.
What did you do this weekend? Dream about it as you get through your Monday.
xoxo

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi!
No problem!
Your animal jars are adorable!
x